DagitabLog™: Web 2.0 Logo Creator
Feedburner Technorati Digg Stumbleupon Twitter
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Web 2.0 Logo Creator

Labels: ,


Along the way of my browsing to people's blogs, I noticed one cool logo which really caught my eye. It's a simple text with shiny edges and reflection - very clean and nicely made (like the one above). I was in the tip of asking Google what is it called and how is it done until Mashable gave me a straight answer - let the internet do the dirty work, no Photoshop needed!

Mashable gave a particular site which creates the logo I want. But when I visited it the site said:

This is meant to be a parody of Web 2.0 Logos. While they are pretty cool, they are all kinda the same. It was created as a joke, not a serious logo maker. But feel free to use it to make a logo. :P


Well, the site knows how to make a joke but that is a damn nice looking logo!





Don't miss any post! Subscribe to DagitabLog Now!



Readers

Join My Community at MyBloglog!